Saturday, November 27, 2010

Aloha Oahu

Most of you have seen these pics on facebook and Kat's Playbook, but I forgot that I never shared our trip pictures as I said I would on here!!  The bringing on of cold weather and thoughts of what I am thankful for makes me reminisce about our wonderful trip to Hawaii.  



Oahu was a blast.  We had both been growing up with our families, but it was even better to experience it together.  We headed up to the North Shore to play in the waves and then head to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  
And a trip to Oahu is never complete with eating one of the famous Banana Shave Ice from Aoki's.  We even had a little taste off between Aoki's and Matsumoto's.  Both a hit up north, but we declared Aoki's as the clear winner
We also did a lot fabulous of hiking.  Manoa Falls, Diamond Head and Cocohead.   Buying the Keen shoes were a definite must for our little adventures.
I have to say that out of all the Beaches we went to on the trip, Bellow's was my favorite!  It is open to the public on weekends and it was perfect. 
Here's more Oahu pictures:


No comments: