Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day


To my Mum:
As I get older, I realize more and more just how special you are. You are such a strong & beautiful woman, inside and out. One that I strive to be. You always put others first and are the rock that holds many together. You have a great sense of humor and a hug that gives so much love. You are honest and kind, but will put me in my place when needed! You give more love and sacrifice so much for our family that thanking you each day would never be enough. You are the person I call when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am sick, and when I need advice. You are my best friend.
I am the daughter, woman, wife, and now Mother I am today, because of you.

To My Husband:
You made this first mothers day incredibly special. When I think about what it means to be a Mother, I think of you and the incredible Father that you are. We have made it to this wonderful part in our lives and I couldn't have anyone better by my side. You are my shoulder to cry on, my smile to laugh with, and the warm arms that I want to be held by. You are always so calm and understanding, especially when I am not! You are an amazing Father, a loving husband, and by far the perfect man for me!

To my Bubba:
I will forever remember the moment when they brought you to my arms. I had never felt such love before. You are absolutely perfect and made all the pains and strains so worth it. You are the joy of my life. You give me the sparkle in my eye and the purpose of my being. You give me a sense of who I am and the Mother I want to be. You truly complete our lives in every way. Thank you for snuggling with me, thank you for smiling with me and thank you for making me a Mom!

Ty, I love you with all my heart,
Mama


1 comment:

kelsey said...

I'm flattered you *copied* me! Although I think yours is SO MUCH better!