Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you for being a friend

I am first and foremost so Thankful for the most loving, healthy, and perfect baby boy, Tyson. For a husband that is always there, shows me his love, and inspires me everyday. For my parents who continue to show me what family means, how special marriage is, and gives us never ending support. For siblings that are there for a good laugh, a big hug, and many memorable moments. For nieces and a nephew that keep us young at heart and show how much they love their new cousin. For my in laws who continue to welcome me into their family as if I was one of their own. For my girls that are always there, who keep me grounded, and make time to get together. For our friends that are always up for a good time, even when its quite the drive out to the burbs. For my job which keeps me busy and challenges me. For my health and my ability to get back into running shape. For our dog, Callaway who is great with Ty even if she keeps lint rollers in business with her shedding. For our house, which is for sale (any takers??). And just for the happiness that life has blessed us with.

So join me in singing along to the Song on the Blog:

Thank You For Being a Friend by Andrew Gold

Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant

I'm not ashamed to say
I hope it always will stay this way
My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,

Thank you for being a friend


Thank you for being a friend...

No comments: